As per the Indian Express report, a total of 15,93,452 lakh candidates have applied for NEET 2020 across India. Compared to the previous year 2019 applications, it is for the first time, there are more than 15 lakh candidates for the exam which is also 14.52 percent more from NEET 2018.
According to the latest data from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), we can see that the total no. of seats available in India for MBBS to that of no. of candidates qualifying NEET exam is not just sufficient for all the aspirants. Also, there is a serious concern among the students and their families regarding the affordability of MBBS seats in the country, which brings up a challenging question of whether to take a year drop and prepare again or to take admission to some Foreign University. So we are here to ease your burden and to help you select the best country and its Medical Universities.
With the experience of so many years as an educational consultant and help, scores of students fulfill their dreams, I can recommend Kyrgyzstan as the best country to make your dream come true.
Before Going to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you should know some general information about the beautiful country Kyrgyzstan!!
KYRGYZSTAN– Located in the central part of Asia and follows a parliamentary republic system. Kyrgyz is the national language of the country. The country is divided into seven provinces, which consists of different districts and is administered by governors. Bishkek is the capital of the country.
- The history of the country dates back to 2000 years.
- The country played an important role in trade through the Silk Route.
- In 1876, it was included in the Russian Empire.
- Later in August 1991, it emerged as an independent nation, and gradually a democratic government was established.
- This country shares its borders with China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.
- It has high deposits of gold and other rarely found metals.
- About 80% of the total area is Mountainous and leaves little scope for cultivation.
- Issyk-Kul Lake is the largest mountain lake in the country, also called Pearl Of Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is often referred to as the Switzerland of Central Asia.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are premium colleges that provide world-class medical education.
- Comparable to other developed countries like the USA, UK, and Other European nations.
- It is the best choice and safe for Indian students who hope to attain a career in medicine.
- The teaching staff in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are world-renowned and globally acclaimed professors that have the ability to turn students into doctors.
- The low cost of living, good hostel facilities, and education make Kyrgyzstan very attractive for Indian students to study MBBS.
- India and Kyrgyzstan share a Harmonious relationship. Regular diplomatic visits from both countries have further strengthened their relationship.
Now I would like to elaborate on some of these points mentioned above, which would quite surely apprehend all your doubts regarding Kyrgyzstan as a choice for studying Medicine.
Kyrgyzstan is advancing in all sectors at breaking speed and is not showing any sign of slowing down. Being part of such tremendous growth does wonder for your personal growth as well as providing all the necessities to satisfy anybody’s standard of living. All of this is given to you at very affordable prices making Kyrgyzstan an optimum solution for study.
No Entrance Exams
Many countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations and even after qualifying you are not guaranteed a seat in the university. In Kyrgyzstan, no such pressurizing exam exists and if you are a NEET qualified student then you can directly apply to a University.
The fee structure of MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan is lower than any other medical colleges in the world. They provide a quality education that is on par with any college in the US or UK at a very budget-friendly price. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan have nothing to worry about when it comes to financial matters.
Quality Hospitals for clinical practice
All the hospitals affiliated to the MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan where the students go for their clinical practice are of the highest quality. They use the most advanced medical equipment and innovative medical practices.
Globally Recognized Medical Degree
The medical degree is globally acclaimed and is recognized by many international bodies such as the World Health Organization, MCI, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory, and General Medical Council, UK. Also, the MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide training for USMLE, NEXT exam, and other medical licensing examinations.
Accommodation is provided for boys and girls in separate international hostels with hot and cold water. Central heating is also provided in all hostels. All types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are also provided. All this at a very low cost and full of security arrangement.
Advantages in short-:
- High-quality education is provided at a very low fee structure.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- The instruction medium is English.
- MBBS Scholarships in Kyrgyzstan are given to many deserving students.
- Accommodation with all facilities is provided.
- Indian food is provided in the hostel mess.
Top Institute For MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Jalalabad State University:- Jalal-Abad State University came into existence just one year after Osh State University was started, that is, 1993. Since its inception, the academy has offered training to students across the globe and the degrees awarded by the Jalal-Abad Medical University are accredited and recognized by WHO and MCI. Learn more
- Osh State University:- Osh State University is a public medical university in Osh, Kyrgyzstan that has been training foreign students since 1992. Over 40,000 students study in this institute. Osh State University offers medical courses in both English as well as in Russia medium for students from India. At present, there are over 2800 students studying medicine in Osh as per records. Learn more
- International School Of Medicine:- The International School of Medicine as a structural division of IUK was established in 2003. Fifteen years ago the first 13 students were enrolled, whereas at present about 3500 students study in the school. Learn more
- Kyrgyz State Medical University:- Established in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) is one of the oldest medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. KSMA University is considered as the prime university among all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. The KSMA also offers courses in English for students from abroad. Learn more
- Asian Medical Institute:- Asian Medical Institute was established in 2004 in Kyrgyzstan. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Health. It is also recognized by WHO and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools. Learn more