In the past, it has been seen that there has been a huge influx of students from India getting themselves enrolled into the MBBS programmes, who are being trained by some of the most prominent public and private medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan. This large inflow of such students (medical aspirants) is attracted to none other than but to the following five main factors. These factors not only appeal to these students but it also helps them to build a bright professional career in the field of the healthcare sector right away when they get admissions into these medical schools and institutes. Let us have a look over these points which actually have formed a good benefit to these Indian students who have actually taken action to pursue the MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
- Out of these five reasons, the first and foremost reason is the affordability of the tuition fees for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. This is only the country which offers cheapest and best MBBS for the students, and surprisingly, the medical schools and institutes providing these courses are approved by the Medical Council of India (Link: https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad) and are also listed in the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools. (Link: wdoms.org). The country offers a decent standard of living and the investment for MBBS is between 12 to 20 lakhs only.
- The second important aspect that the students take into account is that they get direct admissions into the medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan. They bear no pain for any entrance test and they don’t have to worry about paying hefty amounts of donation for reserving seats even. Isn’t it a great idea to save some money for our parents who have pulled all their sweat and blood earning every single penny? However, the decision for admission is based on the qualifying marks in NEET exam. Hence one cannot play a smart escape from this condition. It has to be fulfilled anyhow.
- It is seen that many countries around the globe offer the MBBS courses which exceed the period of 5 years. But here in Kyrgyzstan students get an opportunity to accomplish their MBBS course in just 5 years only, and that to the medium of instruction for this course is completely in English language for the international students. Isn’t this sound amazing! Yes this is real and along with this course the MCI coaching comes free of cost. Well, the coaching is provided to facilitate the students to gather a good percentage in FMGE exam, so that they become eligible to practice as a “Doctor” in India.
- Continuing, with the fourth important and interesting reason, which every single parent would love to hear is that students in Kyrgyzstan receive an “Indian-centric environment”. This means they enjoy Indian mess, Indian foods, climate similar to that of India, celebrating all the Indian festivals (Diwali, Holi, Independence Day, and Republic Day etc.) and a cosy companion of Indian students community. What more? They even can come back to India with a direct flight which takes around 3 to 4 hours whenever they want to meet parents and relatives. This gives a 360- degree feel of India.
- Lastly, but not the least, all the medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with a clinical hospital that hosts modern equipment, latest scientific tools and technologies and contemporary practical scenarios that aids the students to get better with hands-on practices and their knowledge. These schools and institutes are poised to upgrade the level of education, curriculum and training every year and hence this allures the Indian students in this country.