Kyrgyzstan medical university best options, If your aims to study MBBS in … Faculties; Common Cultural Aspects with India; Approved by MCI
The students get the chance to study medicine under the supervision of knowledgeable professors from Kyrgyz universities and universities.
asian medical institute in kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, Fee structure 2021, New Admission Guidelines, Indian Hostel, Mess and other facility, English medium Medical University.This university is providing a top MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
This blog is for all those who are planning to study MBBS abroad. As you all know, deciding to study abroad requires a series of understanding and it involves a lot of processes which is not possible for an individual to carry on such tasks all by him/herself.
Here I will be explaining to you about The 11 Point services that we provide to make a smooth gateway for the students who are actually willing to go abroad for studying MBBS. So the different Facilities provided by Kyrgyzstan Admission Center are as follows.
Facilities Provided By Kyrgyzstan Admission Center-
You all know that seats are limited for everyone appearing NEET and for the ones who are not able to secure a government college or the institutions like AIIMS rush for the private medical education in India. Private medical colleges are not affordable for everyone as they charge exorbitant fees for the whole MBBS program. Due to this a lot of intelligent and deserving students suffer. So there are a lot of foreign countries, which are now becoming the popular destinations for the aspiring doctors, as the cost can be less than half of what the private institute’s charge, and it becomes an opportunity for them to flock together with the international student community as well. One such opportunity of pursuing MBBS can be seen in the country which is known as the land of mountains, i.e Kyrgyzstan.
Here I will be telling you about the simplest admission process for pursuing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan hosts many medical universities and higher education institutions which are approved by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, WFME, etc. This consists of a mix of government as well as private institutions. The admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is quite simple. So let me take you to 6 easy steps for the process:
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN-
As per the Indian Express report, a total of 15,93,452 lakh candidates have applied for NEET 2020 across India. Compared to the previous year 2019 applications, it is for the first time, there are more than 15 lakh candidates for the exam which is also 14.52 percent more from NEET 2018.
According to the latest data from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), we can see that the total no. of seats available in India for MBBS to that of no. of candidates qualifying NEET exam is not just sufficient for all the aspirants. Also, there is a serious concern among the students and their families regarding the affordability of MBBS seats in the country, which brings up a challenging question of whether to take a year drop and prepare again or to take admission to some Foreign University. So we are here to ease your burden and to help you select the best country and its Medical Universities.
On a brief note, it is significant to understand that there is nowhere in the world which is 100% completely safe or there is a place which is entirely free from detrimental activities. However, the foreigners/ globetrotters those who are paying a visit to different nations should exercise some of the basic precautions such as being vigilant while boarding public transits, use of taxis and passenger vehicles which are plying officially, be cautious while moving in crowds, carrying valuables under a wrap, and doing some homework before leaving for a new place such as reading out government travel advisories, noting down the places which are under the influence of political and civil unrest etc. Around the world there are countries and places which pose a threat to mankind, especially to the feminine gender, dragging them as a victim of petty crime to violent ones. As far as the country Kyrgyzstan is concerned which is situated in Central Asia is a democratic republic entity and it has attained the political as well as social stability (Report link: https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/Kyrgyzstan/wb_political_stability). The laws of this land for women safety are far better than other former Soviet Union countries. The rankings of this country on gender inequality index and gender gap index published by United Nations Women under the Global Database on violence against women (2016) (Report link: https://evaw-global-database.unwomen.org/en/countries/asia/kyrgyzstan#6) indicates that generally, women enjoy the same rights as that of the men under the judicial system, with some exceptions. Hence the women are treated most respectfully in this country. The women are especially given quotas in the education and health and social services sector for employment. The principles of equality have been implanted in the Kyrgyz Republic Constitution and in the Gender Equality Law. The country’s civil, penal, labour, and family codes also carry provisions that promise the equal rights of women and men. Gender equality principles have been incorporated in the National Strategy for Sustainable Development (2013 – 2017), and in the National Strategy on Achieving Gender Equality (2012 – 2020).
So you can understand from the above information that the people here are mostly open with men, but at the same time, they are most humble to women. Even the Women’s Day in this country is celebrated with great splendour and joy. For the foreigners, the Kyrgyz people are quite neighbourly and sociable. They are now very well acquainted with numerous Indian students who are studying MBBS and with the Indian tourists also. The girl students who are pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan mainly enjoy good safety at the Hostels. The female wardens and the lady doctors are always engaged in providing best comfort to the MBBS students in terms of safety of health and security, that too, 24 – hours around the clock. The hostels of the medical universities and the institutions are considered as mini India for the girls. All the daily needs, the platform for sports and games, laundromats etc. are furnished inside the boundary of the medical universities and institutions campuses only. As far as the cities of Kyrgyzstan are considered they are safe to stroll. It comes with that level of safety which can be found in Canada, Norway, Sweden and Singapore. Lastly not only for the girls, but for everyone it is essential to bring-to-mind that Bishkek city, the capital city of Kyrgyzstan, and Osh, Karakol cities are almost beautiful in their presence, but one has to be alert with the safety of the personal belongings, as the crime rates are very low in these big cities but petty crimes such as pick-pocketing have taken place. One can even avoid walking on the lanes of dark streets with no lights to avoid any mishappening. Overall, if some safety measures are employed, the country is quite safer for girls to move and live in.
For further reading, please click on the links below:
- Report on Gender Inequality and Gender Assessment for Kyrgyzstan by Asian Development Bank:https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/institutional-document/546966/kyrgyz-republic-country-gender-assessment-2019.pdf.
- Detailed information on “Is it safe to travel to Kyrgyzstan in 2020?” – Journal of Nomads –https://www.journalofnomads.com/is-kyrgyzstan-safe/#14_Is_Bishkek_a_safe_city?.
Process And Documents For Abroad Education Loan
This blog I believe will be fruitful for all those aspirants who believe that budget is one of the big obstacles in learning abroad. You all know almost all banks provide Abroad Education Loan, but you have no. of queries regarding it and looking for its answers. After reading this blog just keep your worries aside and pay your complete concentration on your preparations. Here we give all the information related to documents, process, eligibility, charges, etc. for getting Abroad Education Loan. So let’s get started…
First and foremost as you are a student, you need a co-applicant or guarantor who must be salaried or self-employed (i.e. parent/guardian) for getting the loan repayment security.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR LOAN FORMALITIES
- Applicant’s Document (i.e. student):
- a) Identity Proof – PAN Card
- b) Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card & Passport is compulsory
- c) Credentials: 10th Result, 12th Result
- d) NEET Score Card
- e) Proof of admission i.e. Admission/Offer letter from Institution
- f) Statement of cost of study/ schedule of expenses
- g) Two-Three Passport size photograph
- h) If any previous loan from any Bank/Lender then its account statement of the last year.
- a) Identity Proof – PAN Card
- b) Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card
- c) Two-Three Passport size photograph
- d) If any previous loan from any Bank/Lender, then its account state of last one year
- Income proof for salaried Co-applicant/Guarantor:
- a) Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last three months
- b) Copy of Form 16 of the last 2 years or copy of ITR of last two financial years, acknowledged by IT Department
- c) Salary Account statement of last 6 months
- Income proof of Self-employed Co-applicant/Guarantor:
- a) Business Address Proof (if applicable)
- b) ITR of last 2 years inclusive of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
- c) TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- d) Certificate of qualification (for C.A./Doctor and other professionals)
- e) Bank Account Statement for Last 6 months
- Collateral Security is required above a fixed loan amount (differs from bank to bank)
- Processing fee cheque (in some banks they add it to your loan amount)
- Few signed cheques as security (8-10, differs bank to bank)
So with the availability of these documents, you are eligible to fill the form for the loan process and after its submission, the flowchart of the loan process begins:
- Your file is logged-in; CIBIL is pulled out and is forwarded for sanction.
- The underwriter team goes through it and calculates your eligibility for the loan amount requested for.
- If everything goes well your loan gets sanctioned for the amount requested/downsized.
- Before downsizing the amount the bank informs you about it and confirms whether you want to proceed further and then it is sanctioned.
- Once it gets sanctioned the processing fee is charged, make sure to maintain balance in your account if the bank has taken cheque for the processing fee, because if it bounces your loan gets rejected.
- After processing fee clearance, your documents are sent for different types of verification i.e. Legal-search report (some banks charge for it), house verification, job/business verification.
- Once the positive response is seen, you are called for the loan signing process (you need to bear some notary charges along with stamp paper charges for the mortgage).
- After completing the loan signing, the loan moves to the disbursement stage.
- The disbursement of the loan amount will be done as per the payment schedule of the institution.
- The payment will directly be done to the institution’s account.
In the past, it has been seen that there has been a huge influx of students from India getting themselves enrolled into the MBBS programmes, who are being trained by some of the most prominent public and private medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan. This large inflow of such students (medical aspirants) is attracted to none other than but to the following five main factors. These factors not only appeal to these students but it also helps them to build a bright professional career in the field of the healthcare sector right away when they get admissions into these medical schools and institutes. Let us have a look over these points which actually have formed a good benefit to these Indian students who have actually taken action to pursue the MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
- Out of these five reasons, the first and foremost reason is the affordability of the tuition fees for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. This is only the country which offers cheapest and best MBBS for the students, and surprisingly, the medical schools and institutes providing these courses are approved by the Medical Council of India (Link: https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad) and are also listed in the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools. (Link: wdoms.org). The country offers a decent standard of living and the investment for MBBS is between 12 to 20 lakhs only.
- The second important aspect that the students take into account is that they get direct admissions into the medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan. They bear no pain for any entrance test and they don’t have to worry about paying hefty amounts of donation for reserving seats even. Isn’t it a great idea to save some money for our parents who have pulled all their sweat and blood earning every single penny? However, the decision for admission is based on the qualifying marks in NEET exam. Hence one cannot play a smart escape from this condition. It has to be fulfilled anyhow.
- It is seen that many countries around the globe offer the MBBS courses which exceed the period of 5 years. But here in Kyrgyzstan students get an opportunity to accomplish their MBBS course in just 5 years only, and that to the medium of instruction for this course is completely in English language for the international students. Isn’t this sound amazing! Yes this is real and along with this course the MCI coaching comes free of cost. Well, the coaching is provided to facilitate the students to gather a good percentage in FMGE exam, so that they become eligible to practice as a “Doctor” in India.
- Continuing, with the fourth important and interesting reason, which every single parent would love to hear is that students in Kyrgyzstan receive an “Indian-centric environment”. This means they enjoy Indian mess, Indian foods, climate similar to that of India, celebrating all the Indian festivals (Diwali, Holi, Independence Day, and Republic Day etc.) and a cosy companion of Indian students community. What more? They even can come back to India with a direct flight which takes around 3 to 4 hours whenever they want to meet parents and relatives. This gives a 360- degree feel of India.
- Lastly, but not the least, all the medical schools and institutes in Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with a clinical hospital that hosts modern equipment, latest scientific tools and technologies and contemporary practical scenarios that aids the students to get better with hands-on practices and their knowledge. These schools and institutes are poised to upgrade the level of education, curriculum and training every year and hence this allures the Indian students in this country.