You all know that seats are limited for everyone appearing NEET and for the ones who are not able to secure a government college or the institutions like AIIMS rush for the private medical education in India. Private medical colleges are not affordable for everyone as they charge exorbitant fees for the whole MBBS program. Due to this a lot of intelligent and deserving students suffer. So there are a lot of foreign countries, which are now becoming the popular destinations for the aspiring doctors, as the cost can be less than half of what the private institute’s charge, and it becomes an opportunity for them to flock together with the international student community as well. One such opportunity of pursuing MBBS can be seen in the country which is known as the land of mountains, i.e Kyrgyzstan.
Here I will be telling you about the simplest admission process for pursuing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan hosts many medical universities and higher education institutions which are approved by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, WFME, etc. This consists of a mix of government as well as private institutions. The admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is quite simple. So let me take you to 6 easy steps for the process:
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN-
- Decide the university, to which you want to take admission in.
- If you are unable to decide then you can take advice from our experienced team of counselors, who will be more than happy to guide you towards your dream university.
- After you have finalized the university, check out with the fee structure and other expenses.
- Our counselors will help you in the best possible way to guide you for effective investment including your tuition, expenses, lodging, and boarding; everything.
- Once you have confirmed with the university and are satisfied with the fee structure along with other expenses.
- You just need to send us your scanned copy of the class 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet along with the NEET scorecard.
- Remember, without the valid NEET scorecard you won’t be able to process further.
- All the universities are MCI approved hence we have to go by the laid down rules.
- Once you have done this all, an admission letter will be issued to you confirming your candidature for a seat in the medical university of your choice.
- With the issuance of the admission letter, we have reserved a seat for you in the medical university of your choice moving a step closer to your dream.
- At this step, we place our efforts in getting you an invitation letter from the university which you have selected.
- It will act as a base for the student visa approval, verification, translation, and notarization of the documents at the embassy and for obtaining a loan from the bank if the case is so.
- The payment at this point would be required to initiate this process.
- You will have to submit the original 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet, admission letter, invitation letter, passport, and a photograph of yourself with a clear picture for the Visa process.
- After getting a visa, we help you in getting an air ticket, traveling arrangements, hostel facility, SIM card facility, and foreign exchanges, and other necessities.
Now coming down to us, our organization Kyrgyzstan Admission Centre (KAC) is very different from the other agencies in the terms that:
- We do not guide the admissions in only one university. We do provide information about more than one university. We have authorized representatives of the five popular universities in Kyrgyzstan which are JASU, OSH, ISM, KSMA, and Asian Medical Institute. You can select any university of your choice.
- Secondly, one of the founding members has already studied MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. So we know how to move the process with ease. Our founding members of the organization have taken great pain in channelizing a smoother process for you all. Hence not to worry about the procedures.
- We do not accept any tuition fees from the student. The student has to pay the fee at his/ her desired university.
- We are in direct communication with the foreign student relationship officers and dean at the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Lastly, we have those universities on the list which offer world-class knowledge and practical sessions, with the medium of instruction in the English language only.